Do you have a minimum order?
Yes. We have a minimum order quantity by item (usually 2 to 3 pieces each), and a total minimum order value of $200. Please contact us if you have questions.
When will my package be delivered?
Generally, orders within the continental United States will be received within 7 to 10 days. It takes about 3 business days to process an order and 1 to 4 days for shipping, depending on your location. By default, we ship UPS Ground, which is priced by weight, size and dimensional weight. If you have an urgent deadline, please make note of it when you order or give us a call. Note: For trade show orders, a longer lead time may apply due to product development.
What is your backorder policy?
MATR BOOMIE will automatically adhere to the following backorder policy, unless you specifically request otherwise at the time you place your order:
- MATR BOOMIE will ship all available items for your requested ship date and automatically put any unavailable products on back order. We will ship any backordered items that become available within 8 weeks in one combined shipment. Shipping charges for backordered items will not exceed 10% of the value of your backorder.
- Any remaining items that are still not available after 8 weeks will be automatically canceled and your original order will be closed out. At that time, if there are any items you would still like to receive from MATR BOOMIE, please place a new order.
Please be sure to state clearly on your order if you have specific backorder requests or policies that are different than policy stated here.
Can I place an order now for a later ship date?
Absolutely. This can help ensure that all of your merchandise is available by your ship date. Just make a note of it in the comments section when you order.
Do you ship International?
Yes! For shipping to Canada, standard shipping is UPS Ground. Shipping cost is typically 10% to 15% of your order total, but is dependent on weight and size of the order. UPS does door delivery, but if there is a customs duty involved, you are responsible for paying UPS the duty when the package is delivered.
For international shipping other than Canada, we use either FedEx or USPS, whichever is more time – and cost-efficient. Shipping costs largely vary depending on weight and destination, and smaller orders tend to have proportionally higher shipping costs. For example, for a $250 order with a diverse mix of products, shipping is generally 30% to 40% of the order total, while varied orders over $500 generally have shipping charges that are 15% to 25% of the order total. The customer is again responsible for any additional customs or duties. We can of course give you an exact shipping quote before sending your order.
How much is shipping?
By default, we ship UPS Ground, which is priced by weight, size and dimensional weight. If you have an urgent deadline, please make note of it when you order or give us a call. Note: For trade show orders, a longer lead time may apply due to product development. We can also use FedEx or USPS by request. We would be happy to use your shipping account number if you specify on the order form.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards and checks. Checks will be made payable to: MATR BOOMIE. Contact us and ask if you would like any other payment arrangements.
How can I change an order I already submitted?
You can give us a call and we will be happy to assist you with any changes you need.
I received a damaged item. What do I do?
Please contact us within 15 days of receipt of the item(s) to let us know of the damage or defect. We will work with you in order to provide a replacement or refund/credit for the product.
Can I make a return?
We want you to be completely satisfied with our products. However, if you are dissatisfied with our product for any reason, you may make a return within 15 days of receipt of item(s). Products must be returned in their original condition with product tag, and without retail price stickers.
For returns related to damaged or defective items, MATR BOOMIE will incur shipping costs for domestic customers. Any shipping costs on returns made for other reasons will be at the expense of the customer.
For quality issues arising after customer purchase and use, please contact us within 30 days of customer purchase or 60 days of your invoice. We will request a photo image of any damaged or defective items and can send replacements or issue a credit for the damages after review.
To initiate a return or exchange, please call us at (512) 535-5228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the reason for the return, invoice number, and whether you prefer replacements or credit to your account.
I’m an online retailer. Can I sell your products?
Of course! Customers can sell MATR BOOMIE products online through their own retail sites. We can also provide high-resolution product images for your online store.
Can I make a custom order?
Yes! Working directly with the artisans gives us the capability of customizing our products to meet your needs. We can create products that are not available in our stock, or modify any of our existing products with custom colors, dimensions or designs. Please write to contact us to explore the beautiful options we can create for you.
For what price do I resell your products?
All of the prices listed on our website are wholesale prices. Our suggested retail pricing is a minimum of 2x wholesale cost, however, you may mark up our products as you see fit.
MARKETING AND EDUCATION
Can I use your artisan pictures and stories?
MATR BOOMIE's close relationships with our partner artisans have allowed us to develop a strong library of visual content. Because of the trusting relationships we hold with our artisans, it is our effort to make sure this visual content creates an uplifting representation and not one of charity in the retail environment. We also expect all artisan images and videos to be used in conjunction with the products the artisans create. Please see our policy below:
1. REQUESTING VISUAL CONTENT
If you are our retail partner and would like to request visual content for your store or website, please first see our MARKETING RETAILER SUPPORT collateral. We have created educational materials such as posters and shelf-talkers for your convenience. If there is a specific visual you would like to use, please email email@example.com. In your request, please include the following:
- what image and/or video you would like to use
- why you would like to use it
- how you plan on using it
We will review your request and respond to you in a timely manner. MATR BOOMIE has the right to approve or deny any request.
2. TERMS OF USAGE
If we provide you visual content, you may use under the following terms:
- ARTISAN IMAGES: The images we provide can only be used in conjunction to the specific product associated with that artisan. It cannot be used on the homepage or any other general areas of your website or store without the approval of MATR BOOMIE. Any artwork you create with our artisan images will need to be sent to us for approval before use. This includes any printing or web pages.
- VIDEOS: Usage of MATR BOOMIE videos is allowed under the condition that no changes, cuts or edits are made to the video and that it is used only as it is provided. Also, it can only be used in conjunction to the products made by the specific artisan community or art form that the content is about. If you have any other specific need, please feel free to reach out to us with your request. We are committed to support your business and help create connections between the consumer and producer. We understand how much of an impact visual elements can make in forming this connection. We hope you understand our policies as they have been established for your benefit and with the trust of our producer artisans in mind.
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I use your product images?
You can download product images from our site. You can use these images only for the purpose of promoting products that you have purchased from MATR BOOMIE.